Front of House / Retail Assistant
Location: WIT Fitness, One New Change London
We are hiring for a Front of House Retail Assistant position to join our team at WIT's Retail & Training Hub in the heart of London - St Pauls.
As a one of a kind training facility, offering a unique community for the fitness obsessed, we pride ourselves in having quality coaching, premium facilities, incredible events & an authentic training experience. From the first time gym-goer to the elite athlete, we welcome members of all abilities to join #TEAMWIT!
As a member of our Retail team:
- Assist in the day to day running of the store and act as the first point of contact for our members and visitors, delivering the ‘WIT London’ experience
- Showcase our extensive range of footwear, clothing and accessories
- Be an expert on our products and procedures – full training provided
- Drive sales through upselling and cross selling to meet monthly sales targets
- Ensuring exceptional standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising
- Align with WIT HQ ensuring alignment with WIT-Fitness.com, marketing campaigns and product launches
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the store
- Prepare the best post-workout shakes in the business via our Nutrition Bar!
- You love an active life, with a passion and authority in sport.
- You bring your energy and personality to the shop floor, interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence.
- You live our values and are a positive ambassador for our brand, products and business.
- Ability to work a range of shift patterns, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience in hospitality or leisure customer service (preferred)
- Free gym membership at WIT London
- £250 gift card to spend in store every three months
- Gym guest passes
- Exclusive discount for both WIT and branded apparel
- First access to in-house events
For more information and to submit your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.